NewVision has created a culture of Thinking Minds which fosters creative thinking and problem solving for our customers. We expertise in building Custom IT solutions. Our endeavor is to create a positive impact on the bottom-line of the clients and helping them increase their profitability, thereby building a long term and win-win business association with all our clients.
NewVision is seeking a highly experienced & skilled SharePoint Lead, this position will be responsible to lead and drive team, develop software solutions to business problems through sound technical methods and techniques. In your role as a SharePoint Developer, you will contribute to the development, testing, implementation, administration, maintaining and building workflows, building forms, automating processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations and review.
- Creating business solutions using SharePoint s application services framework; configuration, usages of Search, Managed Metadata, User Profiles, and Business Connectivity Services
- Architecting, developing, and integrating, and Workflows in SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online, as well as the Microsoft Office 365 Tool Suite
- Enhance and maintain existing applications across various technologies including NET Framework, SharePoint, Databases, Single Page Applications, Web Services
- Responsible for following project management/lifecycle development processes and procedures.
- Mentor team members in design and programming methods to improve proficiency within the environment and use of existing tools
- Candidates should have more than 6years relevant experience of using Sharepoint and .NET
- BE, BTech, MCA / MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Should have more than 6 years of professional experience with MS SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019 and Online, including server-side and Client-side development APIs
- Must have experience in SharePoint Framework, Apps / Add-ins, and Sandbox development.
- Customize and develop SharePoint Online solutions
- Experience migrating SharePoint 2013 On-premise sites to SharePoint Online
- An Acquaintance of object-oriented concepts and terminology
- Proven experience in relational databases especially SQL Server
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, Active Directory and their integration into SharePoint
- Experience of using ASP.NET and C#.NET for developing web applications
- Experience of WebApi projects
- A good understanding of MS SQL DB and programming
- A solid understanding of OOPs and .NET principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in build, deployment and release of ASP.NET projects
- Ability to lead and drive team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
NewVision is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees