NewVision has created a culture of Thinking Minds which fosters creative thinking and problem solving for our customers. We expertise in building Custom IT solutions. Our endeavor is to create a positive impact on the bottom-line of the clients and helping them increase their profitability, thereby building a long term and win-win business association with all our clients.
NewVision is seeking a highly experienced & skilled SharePoint Developer, this position will be responsible to develop software solutions to business problems through sound technical methods and techniques. In your role as a.SharePoint Developer, you will contribute to the development, testing, implementation, administration, maintaining and building workflows, building forms, automating processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations and review.
- Creating business solutions using SharePoint s application services framework; configuration, usages of Search, Managed Metadata, User Profiles, and Business Connectivity Services
- Architecting, developing, and integrating, and Workflows in SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online, as well as the Microsoft Office 365 Tool Suite
- Responsible for following project management/lifecycle development processes and procedures.
- Enhance and maintain existing applications across various technologies including NET Framework, SharePoint, Databases, Single Page Applications, Web Services
- Mentor team members in design and programming methods to improve proficiency within the environment and use of existing tools
- Candidates should have 3 to 4 years relevant experience of using Sharepoint and .NET
- BE, BTech, MCA / MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years of professional experience with MS SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019 and Online, including server-side and Client-side development APIs
- Must have experience in SharePoint Framework, Apps / Add-ins, and Sandbox development.
- Customize and develop SharePoint Online solutions
- Experience migrating SharePoint 2013 On-premise sites to SharePoint Online
- An Acquaintance of object-oriented concepts and terminology
- Proven experience in relational databases especially SQL Server
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, Active Directory and their integration into SharePoint
- Experience of using ASP.NET and C#.NET for developing web applications
- Experience of WebApi projects
- A good understanding of MS SQL DB and programming
- A solid understanding of OOPs and .NET principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in build, deployment and release of ASP.NET projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
NewVision is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees