Oracle CC&B Functional Lead
NewVision has created a culture of Thinking Minds which fosters creative thinking and problem solving for our customers. We expertise in building Custom IT solutions. Our endeavor is to create a positive impact on the bottom-line of the clients and helping them increase their profitability, thereby building a long term and win-win business association with all our clients.
CC&B Functional Lead / MDM Functional Lead responsible for Oracle CC&B/MDM, implementation, DB/ETL testing, Performance Testing, translating Business Requirements to functional designs. Good knowledge of functional designs, Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing and Regression Testing.
- Articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
- Implementing/supporting for Oracle Utilities (CC&B, MDM,etc) solutions
- Functional design documents from the Functional specification documents and configure the CC&B package to meet requirements for projects in this area
- Work/ Assist the Testing team with the functional areas to be tested
- Candidate should have 5 to 12 years’ relevant experience
- Educational qualification – BE, BTech, MCA, / MTech/ MBA or equivalent
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of hands-on functional experience in Oracle Utilities CC&B/MDM implementations
- Good functional experience in Oracle CC&B/MDM, implementation, DB/ETL testing, Performance Testing. Good experience in translating Business Requirements to functional designs
- Must have good experience in team leading on project implementation lifecycle
- Good knowledge of functional designs, Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing and Regression Testing
- Good experience in using Performance Management tools like – JMeter etc.
- Exposure on Web Services, SOA and ESB/OSB architectures, bundling and packaging Oracle utilities applications
- Excellent communication and working experience with customer
NewVision is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees