Azure DevOps – Lead
NewVision has created a culture of Thinking Minds which fosters creative thinking and problem solving for our customers. We expertise in building Custom IT solutions. Our endeavor is to create a positive impact on the bottom-line of the clients and helping them increase their profitability, thereby building a long term and win-win business association with all our clients.
Azure DevOps – Lead should have proven experience developing applications in Azure cloud. The candidate will take responsibility for driving the technical requirements and design of Azure workloads to align with project expectations, effectively manage capacity. An Engineer understands every phase of a software project life cycle, team roles, and management, and detailed technical implementation. The Engineer will bring an understanding of virtualization, networking, storage, processing, identity, security, backup and recovery, data management, planning.
- Ensure user visible uptime and quality, providing operational and development expertise in making our systems fail rarely, and are fast to fix when they do fail
- Own the day-to-day health, uptime, monitoring, and reliability of services and server infrastructure
- Participate in architecture and design reviews to provide recommended improvements to the development teams to improve the reliability and performance of applications
- Minimize manual involvement by imagining & implementing continuous improvements that create an operating environment, including the development of new tools, dynamically monitoring, alerting, & automated self-healing & recovery
- Identify and/or analyze problems relating to mission critical services and implement automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Engage in application performance analysis and system tuning, and capacity planning
- Perform root cause analysis to identify & implement continuous improvements
- Capable of presenting analyses and recommendations to leadership or discussing the technical merits of solutions with engineers and architects
- Practice Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Moderate level of technical complexity – experience with multiple integrated applications
- Moderate-high degree of judgment involved in decisions regarding triaging and driving production incidents to resolution within the agreed upon SLE
- Fast paced technically complex environment that requires the ability to manage competing priorities
- High degree of interaction with technical personnel (developers, infrastructure support personnel, etc.) and non-technical personnel (Business Users, SME & QA teams)
- Builds off of experience with related products and associated systems to identify and resolve problems
- Candidates should have experience of 6 to 9 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, BE, BTech, MCA / MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- As a Security & Azure DevOps engineer/Technical specialist you will be responsible for advising and assisting in the architecture, design and implementation of secure infrastructure solutions
- Should be capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and application, specifically in operating, and supporting high-performance, highly available services and infrastructure
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows, with demonstrated hands-on experience on the following domains:
- Experience in building, deploying and monitoring Azure services with strong IaaS and PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service etc.)
- Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking
- Data Platform: SQL, Azure DB, MongoDB
- Identity and Authentication: SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc
- Experience with Azure Storage, Backup and Express Route
- Experience in managing Windows systems in Azure Public Cloud
- Hands-on experience in ARM templates
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts to automate IT Operations
- Working Knowledge of Azure OMS and Configuration of OMS Dashboards is desired
- VSTS Deployments
- You will help assist in stabilizing developed solutions by understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Develop integration tests & other gate criteria that align with business requirements & project plan while using Microsoft standards to ensure a stable solution, predictable support.
- Experience operating and supporting mission-critical applications (e.g. incident and outage management)
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues.
- Understanding of the concepts and principles behind DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile, Lean, etc.
- Use of DevOps tools to deliver and operate end-user services a plus (e.g., Chef, New Relic, Puppet, etc.)
- Strong experience with instrumentation, monitoring, alerting, and responding relative to performance and availability of applications
- Passionate for making things better and driving action with a sense of urgency
- Experience problem solving issues on globally distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Brings new thinking to challenge existing technology and processes
- Excellent at building relationships across teams
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership
- Desire to understand our businesses and users
- Must have skills- Microsoft Azure, DevOps
- Good to have skills- Cloud Computing, Cross Cloud Infrastructure Management, Automation, Monitoring
- High degree of reasoning required to collaboratively triage production incidents, analyze the root causes of the issue, and help drive them to conclusion.
- Ability to use original thinking in investigating, analyzing, and resolving production incidents
- Excellent English written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communications skills
- Good negotiation and facilitation skills
- Fast learner; Able to multi-task in dynamic environment
- High level of comfort in interpersonal communications
- Comfort in working in a collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, accountable and ability to contribute independently
NewVision is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees