As times change end users look for flexibility within the Billed Services they consume. Since this directly impacts their spend, they want options that allow them to analyse their spend and draw actionable insights. An inability to provide such detailed analytics was impacting Sales and Customer Retention for our Utilities Client. The Client was facing significant challenges with showcasing and sharing comprehensive Billing data with their end users.
The Customer uses Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) v2.5 and C2M for customer information, customer care, billing, metering, and field operations. They had to now consider enhancing CC&B v2.5 to improve consumer experience, automate existing business processes, key CRM processes and integration with multiple banks and ERP system.
In order to achieve the above goal the New Vision Software Team broke down above requirement into the following modules/tasks:
- E-Biller Online Payments
- Payment Reconciliation from external channels
- Virtual Account – One of the external channel payment uploads
- Online Payments – From Consumer Portal
- Account Services – Service request, Service request status from Consumer Portal
- AP Refund – Interface with Oracle ERP
- GL – Interface with Oracle ERP